- Newspaper- about 4 full sized pages for each stick
- Colored plastic tape or duct tape for decoration and securing the rolled newspaper.
- Large 5 gallon clean plastic bucket
What you do:
- Cut about 4, five inch pieces of tape to secure the rolled newspaper stick. Stick them on a nearby surface, easy to reach.
- Lay out about 4 full sized sheets of newspaper. Put them together.
- Fold them in half 2 times so that they are the size of a newspaper you would buy in the newsstand.
- Make another fold about 1/3 of the way up and begin to roll the newspapers into a tight cylinder. Roll it as tight as possible, putting pressure on it and rolling it a little at a time.
- Secure the newspaper stick with the pre-cut tape, tightening the rolled stick as you secure the adhesive.
- Decorate with colored tape.
- Decorate your bucket with colored tape.